Sr. Account Executive
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience specifically in selling, hardware, software and services.
Account Executives (AEs) are empowered to grow and enhance customer relationships with Technology as a Service LLC. AEs work to identify opportunities within their current customer base or benefit from the many marketing activities sponsored by Technology as a Service. Technology as a Service AEs work outside the office and engage face-to-face with customers through a consultative sales approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proactively engage end-user customers and vendors to increase collaboration and customer penetration and expansion.
- Present the Technology as a Service story to targeted customers face-to-face.
- Preparation prior to customer meetings as well as follow up after the meetings with customers and managers.
- Find short term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite discussions, marketing programs and telemarketing.
- Possess and be able to expand extensive knowledge about vendor partnerships and Technology as a Service solutions and be able to communicate these to the customers.
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the contracted solutions to our customers.
- Maintain sales certifications as outlined by vendors.
- Meet / engage with Core vendors on a regular basis.
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
- 2 years of experience specifically in selling, hardware, software and services.
- 4 years of proven sales experience excellent sales skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, including listening, skills with the ability to present in a group setting.
- Project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Good knowledge of our technology and the industry channel dynamics.
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Prefer a strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Internet.
WHY TECHNOLOGY AS A SERVICE?
Technology as a Service combines best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. Technology as a Service provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
Technology as a Service hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
Technology as a Service is headquartered in the Philadelphia Area. For more information about Technology as a Service, please visit www.tech-aas.com.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Technology as a Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.