Person should be able to work weekends (on occasion or desired weekend shifts).
Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve hardware and software related issues. Respond to telephone calls, chat, email and internal requests for software and hardware support. Document, track reported issues in customer ticketing systems, and monitor the issue/ requests to ensure a timely resolution. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the Service Desk/ Help Desk/Desktop areas.
Utilize customer-ticketing systems to track and resolve incidents and requests.
Analyze /test software to determine the type of problems the customer is encountering which could include software bugs, client set up, corrupted data, user error, etc.
Uses Active directory for password changes, Account resets and deactivation.
Willingness to take on special projects as assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Server, Desktop and Laptop Hardware experience, CompTIA A+ is a plus.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016. Microsoft certification is a plus.
- VMware, VMware certification is a plus.
- Citrix, Citrix certification is a plus.
- Networking experience, CompTIA Network+ is a plus.
- IT Security, CompTIA Security+ is a plus.
Required Soft Skills:
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem solving ability to work with non-technical end users on first level support issues.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers at all levels. Explain technical details in a plain, clear and simple manner.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- High level of attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Team Player with goal-oriented personality.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- Troubleshoot and analyze incoming customer calls related to both enterprise and hosted software solutions.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Install, maintain, and upgrade hardware and software components for all computer systems in a Windows environment.
- Respond to user inquiries and help desk tickets requesting support and assistance.
- Update and manage a computer inventory system.
- Provide support with assigned IT projects.
- Provide general facility support as requested.
- BS degree in an IT- or related discipline preferred.
- Previous IT Help Desk or troubleshooting experience required.
- Experience managing multiple priorities while providing great customer service.
- Strong communications, organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and ability to learn on the job.
Please send resume to email@example.com
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.